With your child’s first teeth you should visit the dentist to keep his teeth from caries, follow the growth of his teeth correctly and follow the doctor’s advice to keep the mouth clean and healthy avoid many of the problems of teeth later, and make his smile lasting beautiful from the beginning.
Gum inflammation or gingivitis in children is a gum disease that causes:
- Red, swollen and painful gums.
- Bleeding when brushing teeth.
- Bad breath that lasts for a long time.
Causes of gum bleeding, swelling and pain include:
- It’s mainly caused by poor dental hygiene.
- Teething in babies and young children.
In our dental clinics we care for your kids’ teeth.